$ $ $
300-X-1 Jalan Dato Ismail Hashim
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
+60 4-643 6206
- Starters : Garlic bread & Mushroom soupmain course : old man by the seayum yum !!
- for fish n chips. Big portion with reasonable price and good service
- Not bad tough, set course Rm14 +\-
- interesting place with antiques
- N.S.W Striploin Steak.
- Mixed grilled
- Seafood chowder
- Okay, not bad. Not authentic italian, but at least the chef know how to cook :P
- Underrated, simply delicious!
- Little is known about this restaurant. Should have promoted it more especially muslim customers.
- Seafood Thermidor
- Owner changed, very bad taste. The waiter uniform also changed, like petrol station attendant more than waiter.
- All the dishes serve in big portion. The price reasonable too. Will visit again.
- Western food here not bad
- Just found out its changed owners, no wonder the lack of acumen
- Used to be good, but recently service is bad, snobbery and used to like the lamb chop but now food us cold, maybe due to less crowd. Not good for it.
- Try their fried rice. Nice!
- The bubur pulut hitam with ice cream is recommended!
- Fish Picata fish was too salty, the pasta that come with it was ok
- The onion soup have no taste