$ $ $
417 Carlsbad Village Dr (State Street)
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Be sure to take home some of their smoke albacore ... it's the best thing ever!
- Not a huge fish person but I am now. Had the Tuna and it was fantastic, probably the best I've ever had. If you love fish you'll love Fish House Vera Cruz.
- I lost my heart here (or was it at the San Marcos outlet?)! But the food is so good I'll probably be back anyway! Weak points are their cole-slaw, it's very plain, but you go for the fish, right?.
- delightful wait staff, pleasent atmosphere. ....... GREAT food!
- Super awesome servers! She was excellent! Ellyse !
- Great crab cakes. Even better ceviche. The clams Rockefeller is the most delicious & decadent food ever! This place is fantastic and fresh, amazing food.
- Best Seafood this whole SoCal trip:)
- Yummy fish kabobs! :)
- Jump from a cup of soup to a bowl is huge. Boston clam chowder best in the state.
- If you haven't been to this San Diego hometown special, you must go.
- Rockefeller Bread is awesome! Try it, it's fat free, carb free, calorie free...lol
- Amazing sourdough bread!
- King salmon!!!! Calamari strips
- Great place for seafood. Smoked albacore is great. Delicious ceviche.
- Worst service ever ! Food good
- This is the best fish and seafood restaurant I've visited in a long time. The service was good and the portions generous. We'll be back.
- Stay away if you like fish. They just BBQ the shit out of everything. And the m chowder is like glue.
- Awsome fish tanks
- If you like crab you'll love this. They don't gussy it up with sauces, they pick the best and most fresh crab and serve it to you cooked quite to perfection.
- Skip the clam chowder and go for the fish. It's wonderful.