Fish House Vera Cruz
$ $ $
- Try the Dungeness Crab
- Had rare salmon...and it was actually cooked perfectly.
- Try the Oysters
- Fish is overcooked
- Seafood was excellent
- Pasta salad with shrimp is my go to! It's a great shared meal. Lunch for two under $15
- Whole menu.
- I had sea bass and the clam chowder is excellent!
- The lobster was excellent.
- Cajun seared ahi, red snapper, and mashed potatoes are all super good!
- Sopa de Pescado is delicious! Try a cup with your entree.
- coming from Boston, the selection of fish was phenomenal ! and the finished meal was a gourmet's delight. can't wait for my next trip back to San Diego.
- The lunch menu is a little less expensive than the dinner. Also the seafood salad is a great meal! H O C O A
- This place was amazing..the staff was nice ..no wait ..cause we had kids they put us by the fish tanks...
- Great selection of fresh fish at the counter
- Fresh fish is great. Nothing is fried, fish is cooked over open fire grill. The white chowder & the romano potatoes are NOT gluten free. I love the jumbo shrimp cocktail.
- Seafood salad is incredible!
- Noelle is the best bartender here!
- Try the steam clams and king crab legs! The best in town!
- Monk fish is the best dish here!