Art Gallery, Nightlife
Downtown Phoenix (Roosevelt & 3rd st)
Phoenix, AZ 85004
- can be hard to find a bathroom
- Enjoy local art, music and delicious eateries during a First Friday art walk.
- May I be the first to say: I knew First Friday, and you, sir, are no First Friday. Just not like the old days.
- May First Friday TONIGHT!
- Lost leaf is great. Food trucks great. Art is great. Come down and have fun
- Interesting crowd but a fun thing to go to every once in awhile. You really get to see some of the Phoenix culture and all for free!
- Fun for the whole family.
- Downtown Phoenix Comes Alive! Live music, art, dancing, food, everywhere - outside in the streets and inside almost every establishment. The cooler, hipper version of the Scottsdale Art Walk.
- Fun !!! Great stuff and music
- Local art.
- Great atmosphere
- Dont forget your colostomy bag. You're gonna need it!
- Make sure you bring your colostomy bag. I mean everyone has one of those right?
- Parking is 5$ in an empty lot right off Roosevelt on the right! Great food, lots of art, music, street shows! It's great!
- You can get away with $20, but you will probably want more
- Cheddatruck is on 3rd and Roosevelt east side of modern art
- The art is not really my type, but it's definitely a fun thing to try at least once. The food truck lines may look taunting, but trust me they are definitely worth it! I haven't had a bad time yet.
- First Friday art walk is a great way to get a taste of local culture.
- Free exhibits and good, cheap food every friday! Great way to explore new artists and their work.
- First Friday is a lot of fun! Check out the local artists and vendors; you may find a cool painting to hang on your wall! Also come with an appetite, there are food trucks there.