- Come for the movie, stay for the MFA cuties at the downtown screening center that V adores.
- The only arthouse cinema in New York whose banana bread is endorsed by postmodern luminary Jacques Derrida.
- The best theater to catch your favorite old movie has exquisite repertory and revival programming such as pre-Code oldies, 70s NYC crime thrillers and French classics plus gourmet snacks!
- Best place to watch old movies in the village
- BYOB (bring your own butter)
- Brian Oblivion of Cults calls this his favorite movie theater in the city! "One time I ended up sitting next to Christopher Guest. Laughing with him was the coolest thing ever."
- Easily the best revival theater in NYC. A great assortment of classics, art house, indie, and documentary. A staple of the NYC film community.
- Cash only. Still.
- This theater has the best popcorn in NYC. They don't offer butter but all it needs is sea salt provided at the counter.
- Best popcorn in all of New York and they serve pretty good movies as well.
- Get here early and avoid the long line outside!!! Just wait inside instead ;)
- Cash only, be prepared
- Indie theatre non-profit since 1970..."best popcorn in Manhattan"
- Get the chocolate egg cream.
- Box Office is cash only, but the concession area has a $10 card minimum.
- Watch the movie and take popcorn
- forum ini hanya untuk filem?
- Best revival house (and arthouse) cinema in NYC. See a great old New York movie or Woody Allen film here.
- get a chocolate egg cream.
- A great venue for quirky independent films and retrospectives. And they have new seats!!