Filiberto's Mexican Food
- ask for the green salsa!
- Ordered bottle of coke but was given a can. I asked for a bottle & was told they didn't have it. But I just saw a man with one and could see in the fridge they had plenty. Thumbs down on the service.
- They DO take credit cards! Plus they have a drive thru!
- Great burritos, don't ask for chalupas!
- They don't take credit cards
- Amazing after bar hoppin all night
- Open 24 hours. The hot sauce here is excellent.
- Cowboy fries. You will break up with your other Mexican restaurant over these.
- Shrimp tacos!
- This place has the saddest looking rolled tacos I've ever seen. Not bad, but not good. Pretty average place.
- Carnitas burrito and machaca burrito are excellent...beef tacos and the chicken soup with avocado...all recommended.
- Below average. The tacos were flavorful, but the beans were pasty and tasteless. The service was iffy at best.
- Good place to go late at night as it is open 24 hours. For a cheap meal I'd go for the taquito burrito....3 taquitos wrapped in a tortilla with guac, its delicious and its only around $3.
- they take DEBIT and CASH only.
- The breakfast burritos had way too many french fries. So much patato that you literally could not taste anything else.
- Big burritos!
- It was late and crowded but the service was slow and flavors were mediocre.
- Carne asada fries.