Filet's Steaks & Seafood
$ $ $
2100-2106 Little River Neck Rd
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
- The best oysters and grouper I have ever tasted! The spicy tuna salad was also amazing! Fresh and light. Loved it all!
- Kevin's Ho makes a fantastic Lobster Bisque.
- Steaks and seafood are great
- The deck...you can view the drawbridge and the passing boats and yachts.
- Great music wonderful food good service
- Great food I liked the deck with music. The food 10+
- Nice setting good food and pretty good wine list. Bartender Bobby has a good sense of humor and works well with the lovely blond bartender too
- Great seafood and awesome happy hour small plates and drinks!
- On Monday's they have happy hour prices on appetizers. $5 for spicy shrimp, fish bites, claims on the half shell and more. The food is as great as the atmosphere.
- When a place is called 'Filet's' one would expect the filet mignon to be exceptional. Steak was gray and clearly previously frozen. All of the food for that matter seemed to have been frozen. Lame.
- It's expensive
- Filet Oscar = Awesome!!
- Seafood platter was fabulous
- if you are in the mood to eat sushi (i.e. smokes salmon, tuna), breaded or BBQ shrimps, fish Filet's is the best place to go and relax. You can also listen and dance to live music under the stars.