Southern / Soul
2321 4th Ave N (btw 23rd & 24th St)
Birmingham, AL 35203
- Best breakfast in town! Great desserts! Mr. Johnny and his people are very nice! I love the baked & fried chicken, too!
- I like the booths on the kitchen side. Always a good show.
- Cornbread or roll?
- AWESOME !!! Breakfast
- Food is great, service a little slow but worth the wait!
- Best meat+3 in town! I especially love the shoepeg corn and the chicken tenders.
- You can not go wrong with anything. Food's great! Staff's great!!! I loved it!!!!
- Delicious country breakfast and meat & three. The customers are very diverse, business men sitting next to construction workers. No pretense just good old fashion food at affordable prices.
- Grill cheese sandwich
- In the heart of the city, cafeteria line soul food
- Great breakfast, but be prepared to wait...customer service needs an upgrade...:-(
- Great soul food. The fried chicken is excellent!
- Best home cooking food!
- Good soul food dive !
- Mac and cheese is delicious!
- Ask for extra crispy hash browns - it takes longer but it's worth the wait
- The bacon is so bacony!
- The chicken and banana pudding is amazing... I'm from Seattle so what do I know ?