Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Fantastic selection of cheese, meat, breads, plus huge stock of gluten-free and natural organic products at decent prices.
- Croissants here are always more fresh than at Loblaws down the street.
- Great grocery store. Lots of health food store kind of options. Lots of vegan stuff!
- They are well stocked in everything for a foodie and not snooty!
- Cheapest and freshest produce!
- one of the few places that carries niagara pingue proscuitto
- Excellent produce selection and some good house made sausages.
- Great neighborhood grocery
- Best independent grocery store!
- Great produce and selection. Independent grocer. Not always the best prices.
- Huge variety of vegan products and great produce. Local soyerie Ying Ying tofus, Gryfe's bagels, Sheese, GoVeggie, Daiya cheese, coconut yogurt. Prices aren't always competitive w/ health food shops.
- I love fiesta farms but today my high regard for this place was shattered as I witnessed a crabby old man berate a cashier right in front of me and several other customers& he's the OWNER. Not cool!
- Golden beets can't be beat
- Excellent meats and great Guiten free options!
- great selection of organic and local foods
- Follow Fiesta Farms on Twitter: @fiestafarms
- Organic Greek gods yogurt is $3.00 cheaper here than anywhere else!
- You obviously enjoy excellent food. Chef Michael Stadtlnder will be serving up his sumptuous, local and organic menu at the @EarthDayCanada Gala on June 6th at The Drake http://bit.ly/KSVhVK
- Garden nursery has (expensive) hard-to-find-without-a-car-to-drive-to-Humber plants. Buy the more common ones elsewhere.
- They have Voortman's cookies in bulk--yum!