Music Venue, Concert Hall, Other Outdoors
121 N Columbus Blvd (at Market St)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- roots picnic. hydrating responsibly.
- Roots picnic. Every june
- Some fun bars to hit up around Festival Pier are Silk City, which has amazing mac n cheese, and 700 Club, a great place to dance all night. Team Live Nation
- Go to the Drink Philly stand in the tent to signup for a chance to win a free happy hour for you and four friends!
- welcome to the show. you're up.
- Our first concert there, was Summer 17. CWK, Young the Giant, Joywave. GREAT space. Named SO appropriately bc FESTIVAL was the feel. Cant wait for nice weather & more concerts to come at this venue!
- Really beautiful spot for summer concerts.
- Best spot for summer concert.
- One of the best outdoor venues. If you catch a nice summer night by the Delaware River, you're in for a great show.
- I <3 Chill Moody
- Amazing place for summer shows! Great vibe, good views, and booze selection. I love it!
- On our way. Goo Goo Dolls an Collective Soul. With Sandra.
- Could use more sitting areas and drink prices for everything from water to beer are verging on criminal.
- Top outdoor venue for semi popular acts and best known for The Roots Picnic music festival. Bring a bottle of unopened water because any form of food or drink is quite expensive here.
- When it rains it becomes the worst venue - the sand turns to mud, the tarp gets slippery, etc. But the show *will* go on rain or shine! Just bring a poncho and boots!!
- Caribbean festival
- Stop by Cav's Riverdeck (right next door) after the show for MUG NIGHT $5 a mug an $1 a refill!!!
- 2012-07-27 Unity Tour Slightly Stoopid + 311 and SOJA - http://bit.ly/UnityTour_Philadelphia_Jul27Tix
- When leaving DAYGLOW tonight, be sure to exit stage left and grab a comp bottle of FUZE on the way out! Get home safe!