111 N Church St (btwn Gay & Chestnut St)
West Chester, PA 19380
- Support Local. This West Chester staple is awesome. A areal coffee shop. Love this place.
- A quaint place. I just wish the forces that be could just purge the undesirable emo/hipster culture out of W.C. You people know that you're just a by-product of excessive American materialism right?
- Enjoy sitting in the front window!
- The Sumatra coffee is by far the best
- Willow bean is the best drink I've ever had!
- Really enjoyed the Sumatra blend. Ill be back for the coffee and the genuine, fun energy here.
- Really good specialty lattes
- Their tea gave me second degree burn when it spilled on my hand. Owner was nice but said there was nothing he could do for me and also said he couldn't lower their hot water temps. Good luck to you.
- I cant get enough of that mexican organic blend coffee! Soooo goooood!
- Add another one recommending the Willow Bean
- Chai Milkshake. Like liquid orgasm
- Visit this place anytime and drink anything to uplift your spirits. Great drinks, great staff, great everything. Fennario for life!
- Iced damn tastey! been a fave of mine since I started coming here well over 10 yrs ago :D
- Willow Bean. Nuff said.