The Fat Badger
- Golden pippin is delicious!!!!! X
- Nice bar and hand cream in the toilets
- Good spot for drinks and a laugh!
- Classical music
- Traditional English pub with a great central location in Harrogate. Jolly place to have a pint or two of locally brewed cask ales.
- Beautiful - wide selections of liquors. Great place to hang out.
- Amazing food and excellent prices!!!!
- Toilets are lovely and clean, with beautiful smelling hand soap and hand lotion.
- Tether Blonde on tap, brewed down the road at poole in wharfdale. Very tasty!
- Bits and bobs starter platter gorgeous
- Don't buy a pork pie, rip off!!
- Fat Fat Fat burger lives up to it's name, but it's delicious!
- Good Tetley's again under 3.00
- Black sheep bitter at less than 3 a pint in a nice bar.
- Spitfire was nice.