Farmers Market on Cortelyou
Cortelyou Rd (btwn Rugby & Argyle Rds)
Brooklyn, NY 11226
- Happy to award the Snail of Approval to Courtelyou Greenmarket
- Cortelyou Greenmarket is open Sun from 8am-2pm. You can also redeem your Health Bucks and use your EBT. Learn more at http://on.nyc.gov/ateSJ6.
- Save all your vegetable scraps, and other non-meat organic materials (no cooked foods!) here for composting every Sunday!!
- Gotta laugh at the idiots who check in here on days when there's no market.
- Not the biggest, but great variety, perfect match to a weekend laundry run
- There are a couple of bakeries that are great for breads and other baked goods
- Everything is gone by 2ish. Gets pretty busy. Nice options - it would be amazing if they had more vendors selling more as the neighborhood is growing so much.
- Would love and extension of this with a sort of - Brooklyn flea. This is a place to have a lovely Sunday without the craziness of the supermarket.
- Pleasantly surprised at the good selection despite being a small market. Glad it is here.
- Nice natural Fresh veggies u get more for your money!
- Beautiful !
- Great market we go every weekend! Tons of organic produces and has a place to deposit your compost!
- Good soda selection!
- Samatha is really nice say hi to her at the info stand
- Get there early