Farlim Wednesday Night Flea Market (Pasar Malam)
Flea Market, Food Truck, Field
Medan Angsana 1
Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang 11500
5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Have to queue for seafood kueh kak, the taste is okay. Lengcheekang is not bad, alot of "liao" but too much ice. Kerabu bihun is awesome! Cheaper sushi. I love the apple pie & cheese pie not bad too.
- Try the & shark fin soup ! My always first choice to eat !
- Belachan Chicken really is the best in penang!! Must try!!
- The belacan chicken is a must! Best in Penang!
- Variety of swiss roll ... 5 for RM 10 ...
- Hot hot hot
- Laksa and seaweed popiah is awesome!
- The moment when your food is ready and it rain suddenly. Dafuq! lol
- Must try the milk mat tou yao!!!
- Try the sotong balls!!!rm1 per stick!
- Belacan chicken is a MUST! Touhua also very nice!
- Uncle bob !!
- In a field off Medan Angsana road in Farlim Take Bus 202 or 203. Ask the bus driver when he/she reaches the Bandar Baru Supermarket in Farlim. The night market is in the field behind the supermarket
- Everything here its nice from curry mee to jagong to cempedak ice cream
- I think this is the largest Pasar Malam that I've ever been to! Loads and lots of varieties!!
- New stall small burger + cheese wedges...not Gud @@
- Every Wednesday , start from 7.00pm. Except for Raining day
- Biggest night market in Penang
- Don't ever try the fried rice! Stupid aunty rude service!!!
- Curry fishball cheap n nice