Magens Bay Rd.
Charlotte Amalie, 00802
- You have to try a shake! I would reccomend one but they are all out of this world.
- Would come back for the coconut!
- Bailey's Delite was delicious
- Awesome milkshakes, with booze! We liked the Udder Delite, the Jacoco, & the Jamoco. Perfect for a hot day!
- When I lived on the island it was called Udder Delight so I don't know who changed it to famous even though they're famous milkshakes and I miss them
- Don't be scared by the sketchy building, the milkshakes are GAME!
- Jacoco makes everything feel right with the world. Honest. It's that amazing.
- Best milkshake on the island. It is really close to the beach!
- Dang the sun up shake is crazy good!
- These are amazing milkshakes! You can't go wrong! If you are staying on island pick ip a pint of their ice cream to enjoy at home.
- Best shakes!!
- OMG the best milkshake you will ever have in your life, no matter what you choose, it's going to be awesome!!
- Couldn't choose what shake I wanted so I got two: Jamocha and a Jacoco!! Both were amazing! Average price is $4.75 for a 16oz. Small outdoor sitting. Overall small and quaint, good local feel.