Pizza, American, Breakfast
- Great food as usual
- Consistently good food. But expect crappy service from most of the cranky waitresses.
- The service is hit or miss, usually miss. The gluten free pizza is good, but there's nothing else gluten free (for you celiac folks).
- With a menu this big and varied, you know nothing will be fresh, and if you have any doubt the tasteless food will prove it for you. Pizza crust tastes like cardboard and is premade and/or frozen.
- Awesome breakfast - they have the best pancakes and homefries!
- Love breakfast here (and they serve it til 4:30pm)! Great pancakes and french toast.
- Very tasty pizza, great service! Nice selection of craft beers on tap!
- Great food. Lunch and dinner are awesome.
- Worst cheesecake I've had in my entire life.
- Eggs served all day. Until 3pm.
- Liquor license.
- This place is great but a little expensive
- They have an edible gluten-free frozen pizza crust that they'll use for you. It's not the greatest, but it's the only option in town and it's not bad. Get it with a salad; they're huge.
- We love their pizzas! We get pizza here every weekend.
- The water tastes terrible. Mediocre coffee as well
- Good food good staff
- Service is always good, they recognize us n treat us like welcome guests. We hav an 11yr old n 4yr old, they always hav kids mats n markers to give them for the puzzles on the mats. I love this place.
- My fiance and I come here all the time, service is usually awesome, we know allot of the staff now. The owner is super friendly and just an all around awesome guy! I would easily say this is the best
- The food is hit or miss. Strangely, some waitresses are not child friendly. Weird that they don't offer kid-friendly mats, crayons, or child-size deserts. Service is mediocre
- Great breakfast!