9255 Reseda Blvd (Prairie St)
Northridge, CA 91324
- Chickpea wrap. This vegan wrap takes your typical falafel wrap/sammich and ups the ante with avocado. So good. All in, blind. Winning meal every time.
- Try the beef and turkey gyro..one of the best authentic Mediterranean restaurant..
- Food was good but pricey for what you get. Nice and relaxing atmosphere but service could have been better. I'll go back.
- Voted #1 Greek Food in Best of CSUN 2013
- Most flavorless shawarma ever....better masked with pickles, tahini and hot sauce. Won't be back.
- Voted #1 For Greek in the Daily Sundial's Best of CSUN 2012
- Great food, great environment. But the cashier workers need to be less rude.
- The cashier offered a sample with out hesitation of the falafel paired with hummus and tabouli. It is was light and fresh tasting.
- One of the best lamb gyros I've had. The falafel is on point too.
- Love this place. The owners are so nice. You can get your falafel grilled too!
- its like someone thought this is what greek and middle eastern food tastes and looks like and decided to subject people to his/her idea of it. dont go here. not worth your time or tastebuds