The Fairmont San Francisco
- It is said that every US President since William Howard Taft has stayed at this hotel. This hotel is the first place Tony Bennett ever sang I Left My Heart in San Francisco.
- Bktm Amerika'dan :( Trkiye'yi zledim :( ama otel ok gzel :) Trke tavsiye brakmakta ayr bir zevk Ne mutlu Trkm diyene :)
- In 1945 the Fairmont hosted international statesmen for meetings culminating in the creation of the United Nations. The UN Charter was drafted in the hotel's Garden Room.
- How to get free wi-fi in the room: go to lobby, login to free wi-fi there, go to fairmont.com, register in President's Club (free), and you'll get membership number you use for free wi-fi in the room.
- I love it
- Walk up Mason 6 times in 2 days and you'll feel great!
- Be sure to take in the view from the rooftop garden and definitely don't miss having a Mai tai at the tonga room!
- If you sign up at fairmont.com for president's club, you get free wifi and gym usage - even on your first stay. Just sign up before you go to the gym.
- On May 20, don your black- or white-tie best and grab a mask for the debut of S.F. Symphony & Symphonix's Masked Ball. The Venetian Room will be dripping with decadence, champagne and music.
- Great hotel, decently priced. Great views from the rooms for the most part because of its location on top of Nob Hill. If you're not staying here, the lobby is worth a visit + drink in the lounge.
- Head to the Tonga Room for great adult beverages.
- Their shampoo, conditioner & lotion is worth the price. Indulge yourself!
- The rooftop garden -- featuring a lawn, fountain, and palm trees -- is free and open 24 hours.
- United Nations founded here and at Grace Cathedral
- Check out the 360 view from the crown room at the top floor of the tower
- The Tonga Room downstairs is wild, tacky tiki fun. Order a Volcano and call a cab.
- Mitt Romney held a fundraiser at The Fairmont in San Francisco, California on July 22, 2012. http://NBCpolitics.com
- The garden room just off the lobby use to be the library where the UN charter was adopted
- Nothing has changed since 1912. Especially the staff...
- Fancy Hotel with loud music coming from the lobby at night.