Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Hotel, Historic Site
- If you stay in, register to Fairmont President Club online to avoid getting billed for wifi access.
- free wifi at the bar / password: 9f29aa0e
- Most photographed hotel in all of Canada
- 3 Letters.... OMG
- Stop an pet Santol, the hotel's dog found laying near the concierge desk in the main lobby!
- Manhattan dans la vranda avec vue sur le caf de la terrasse, un beau moment.
- The hotel is the prettiest ever, everybody takes pics of it. You'll have to spend a lot to stay here, but it's worth if you want some "madame" and "monsieur" attending. Recommended!
- The mixed nuts in the bar are AMAZING! I've spent hundreds of dollars here over the weekend just to eat the snacks.
- Don't pay extra for the view. Get out of your hotel to walk the streets. Even in the middle of winter, it's beautiful here.
- Toboggan run on the boardwalk outside is lots of fun for $2.50.
- Amazing selection of Scotch at the lobby lounge. Enjoyed an 18yr old Mcallan while looking over the St. Lawrence. Just beautiful. You can feel the history here.
- Not really a 5 star hotel. Rooms are shabby. Service is only ok. There are Hampton Inns that are nicer.
- When you arrive just use the valet parking. It's not much more expensive.
- Love this place, great service, drinks are fantastic, bar snack are yum. I could sit here all afternoon/night
- Even if you're not staying the night it's worth a visit inside to the restaurants, bars, shops and to see the beautiful architecture and painted ceilings.
- Excellent wine and cheese bar inside. You can pick drinks you like and get cheese to match. An Ottowan chef we met on our travels says they also make an exquisite Martini.
- It's more amazing on the outside than the inside. To that end, spend a third of the cost at another hotel cause you're just going to want to get out of your hotel and explore Vieux-Qubec anyway.
- Quel accueil vraiment dsagrable !
- Beautiful landmark of Quebec. If you need to use the restrooms, you need to swipe your room key. Or wait for someone to come out!
- You need a hotel key to use the lobby restrooms. There are unlocked bathrooms when you Turn left as you go into the hotel then go up the stairs and to the left. (By the meeting rooms)