The Fairmont Dallas
- Sign up for their free President club membership to get free wifi with your stay ($15/day otherwise)
- Wear some old money shit. Or, you know, whatever you'd wear in your downtime at a nice hotel.
- Forgot your workout clothes? Just call the front desk and ask for Fairmont Fit - they'll send up a shirt, mesh shorts, socks, and tennis shoes for you to use - free.
- Stay on the gold level! Brand new rooms, amazing service, free wifi, free meals, only for small fee!
- Free summer movie screenings on Saturday nights at the roof top pool. Family friendly & open to the public.
- Sign up for the President's Club and get free wifi!
- The pear martini isn't on the bar menu yet but it's delish! w/ @quesoisrad
- This hotel is a classic - great service and the rooms are beautiful. I love the detail on the room doors.
- Ask and check out the A.I.R. "artist in residency"
- Great hotel...with a reasonable price!
- The view from the pool is #unbeatable
- If you login to the complimentary wifi in the Starbucks before you go up, it'll keep you logged in and you won't have to pay for it in your room.
- Not a bad place to stay. Internet is not free. Gym is ok. Friendly people
- Julie is the Best Bartender in the house. Tell her I sent you.
- Hybrids park free in valet at this hotel. Way to support green Fairmont!
- Stay on the Gold floors and take advantage of the awesome Honor Bar and breakfast!
- Nice and cheap. Then everything else is expensive as you would expect
- Service and room are fine; bed is comfy and we have a decent view. The decor is outdated and the shower is terrible; shower head is coming out of the wall, over a bath and too low to get my head under
- Ask for a room with a pool view. The view of the pool terrace and the downtown area can't be beat.
- Excellent service and perfect location for exploring parks and museums within walking distance.