Van Woustraat 127-129 (Rustenburgerstraat)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland 1074 AH
+31 20 679 0460
- Tasty Italian food all day long from 12:00 to 22:00 hours: no difference between lunch and dinner. Enjoy the food while keeping an eye on all the things happening on the lively streets in De Pijp.
- Great Italian-ish food: simple & honest. Toprated by culi-journalist Johannes van Dam. Absolutely worth visiting!!!
- Vitello is zo verschrikkelijk lekker!
- Lekker, maar duurt lang als t druk is.
- Wide selection of wines. You can choose 3 or 4 course menu for 33 and 38 eur or just pick whatever you like from the menu.
- Oysters and coquilles/scallops were excellent today. My first visit but I plan to return!
- Cheesecake is super, ook hele lekker pasta's! Aanrader voor lunch!
- You HAVE to try the white chocolate cheesecake. Legend says people are coming here from far away only for this. (or at least i could imagine)
- Amazing complimentary crusty bread w/ olive oil. Try the Aleandri Pinot Grigio, delicious rocket salad, perfect al dente conchiglie w/ beetroot pistachepesto, & superb white chocolate cheesecake
- Very friendly service. Love their white chocolate cheesecake cake!
- Best cheesecake ever! Affordable food in a vintage design interior. An all time favourite!
- Try the lasagna, it's delicious!
- Pumpkin ravioli, polenta and cheesecake were outstanding!
- The spagetti carbonara tastes great!
- One of the best restaurants in Amsterdam! Try it, it's Superb!
- Voor een goede lunch of diner en een schappelijke prijs perfect restaurant
- Basic, rudimentary, deprived of sophistication.
- Fantastic ravioli!
- The asparagus ravioli of the week was astonishing! Every bite was pure heaven. Im never disappointed by this great restaurant. The food is delicious, the service and great and the location is perfect