$ $ $
30/F, iSquare, 63 Nathan Rd
尖沙咀, Kowloon City
Lists & rankings
- One of the best views of Victoria Harbour / HK island skyline
- It's actually part of Nanhai No.1, magnificent harbour view from the balcony.
- Best rooftop can only be on Kowloon side!
- So looking forward to their terrace opening
- You can't beat the view. The bar? It's ... interesting. It wants to be western and eastern and international and local and it ends up to be .... a meh bar with a great view.
- Beautiful views! Nice cocktails. Be warned: they don't take coins below $1 HKD, and they will argue.
- Ordered a mojito and a mocktail. The mojito was way too sweet and the mocktail was flavourless. Service was so-so. The view and the interior is nice though. Pretty busy for a Sunday night.
- They are so cheap there now, incredible! Even when you eat and drink at the restaurant they won't let you go into the terrace unless you buy again their disgusting nuts and more drinks. Ridiculous!
- Nice Restaurant and bar with a balcony with beautiful view over Hong Kong
- Snag an outdoor sofa area to view the Hong Kong island skyline!
- The cocktails are all HK$100 which is more affordable than many rooftop bars with such a good view. A HK$25 charge is added automatically for a nut bowl - not expensive but we did not want it!
- I LOVE this place, GREAT view and ambiance, great clientele. Very good martinis. The Oyster Cake is AWESOME!! Really GOOD food here.
- Great view ruined by snotty service. Kids not allowed on the balcony for some obscure reason.
- Very good cocktails ! Try Passion Fashion and Apple Sangria
- Great view of the HK harbor. The cocktails are on the sweeter side.
- As good a view as you'll get of the HK skyline in a rooftop bar that's got a good atmosphere and drink selection. Multicoloured light changing table decorations an added bonus.
- Great view but the rudest wait staff ever. They have an extra $25 peanut charge for happy hour it really fine print. Will definitely go somewhere else next time
- Perfect view
- Good view but expensive drinks. Happy hour is 30% off part of the menu.