Evergreen Brick Works Farmers Market
- Saturday markets followed by a nice hike in the surrounding trails. Great for families!
- Try the Breakfast Crepe Special @ Clement's Crepes
- The farmers market is Great place visit for the whole family. They usually have live music, the food is great. Try the Crepes amazing.
- Great conference place!
- You can get their shuttle bus service departing from just north of Broadview subway station. Parking can be really painful during busy months.
- Here's a mobile web site with lots of recipes ideas to view while your here! http://ns2go.mobi/mr
- Best farmers market in the city, go for a walk around the pond and snack on the French fries or the waffles, which are also amazing!
- The best farmers market in town. Try the French fries!
- Really nice small farmers market. I like they have products direct from the farmers. Oh, and they have a lot of stuff for garden.
- This is a beautiful oasis in the city. On Saturday, there is a small market selling food and other stuff. I enjoyed the restaurant on site which serves delicious food.
- Do yourself a favour and bike to Brick Works! It's way better than fighting through traffic and parking. And go Saturday to hit up the 8AM-1PM farmers market!
- Great for a Saturday morning snack and hike.
- Jamie Kennedy fries.
- Great place to check out melons without getting slapped.
- An absolute must see market and the brickworks themself. The market is overflowing with delicious treats and the stunning paths behind and the area where they actually made the bricks is fascinating.