Essence Hookah Lounge
Hookah Bar, Lounge
203 E 3rd St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Get the 'Purple,' and BYOB is still good as of tonight!
- Hadi is one of the best & most chill business owners in the Lehigh Valley that I've had the pleasure of meeting & doing business with.
- Get the Wally special. It's Devine.
- This place is more like a BYOB nightclub with some hookahs available. A hookah bar needs to be more relaxed; there should be chill sitar music instead of loud techno.
- VERY poor management, very racial and Ignorant bouncers. (Michael P.) Being one of them, terrible staff. 0 stars. Don't waste your time or money in that dump.
- We also weren't the only ones who didn't buy a hookah. The security was very rough with me and my friend even though we weren't drunk or resisting. Terrible place to go after the bar
- Went in with my friend and paid $10 each to get in. After 5 minutes we were kicked out because we wouldn't buy a hookah. No sign at the door saying we had to buy a hookah when we paid the cover.
- Only afterhours place in the Lehigh Valley! Open til 4 am!! Cover after 2 but its worth it every time cuz its always a party in there!
- Best hookah lounge I've ever been too hands down. Great selection & the staff is on point. Love the fact they have different DJs & lighting. BYOB until midnight, tip there bartenders to serve you!
- Coconut isn't worth it.
- Strawberry Pineapple mint mix is boss.
- Ask them to surprise you with a mixture. Worth it.