Esplanade - Theatres On The Bay
Performing Arts, Theater, Concert Hall
- A nice arts center and a familiar place for meet-ups with friends for dining & a performance. I like the exhibitions & festivals as well! One horrible experience with a rude theatre usher though!
- This integrated arts centre boasts a concert hall, theatre, studios and more, and its distinctive shape has made it a giant cultural landmark in @visitsingapore.
- This place is known for international and local music from rock bands to classical performances. Watch out for the Mosaic Music Festival, one of the most fun festivals here, with lots of indie acts!
- Best skyline view ever from rooftop garden!
- Landmark, iconic.
- Check out the slush shop beside the outdoor theater, opposite No Sign Board. Ice cold slush with no sugar added. Made from 100% fruit juice
- Incredible Architecture!
- Iconic and interesting roof design, but nothing impressive for interior.
- Concert hall is the smaller of the two and is one of the most 'glam' venue in Singapore for a classical music performance. The best thing is that there is no phone reception inside!
- One of best places to go
- azod suara hati
- To end the day, enjoy a concert, play or musical at the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Singapore's most exciting performing arts centre.
- I think this could be my second home ^^
- good thing about this is you can go inside just to take pictures.. ;)
- A good place to daydream and relax if you are too free :)
- Don't bring food and drinks into the pit k :-)
- bring ultra wide angle lens and come around 7pm to take photos of cbd :D
- love to hang out here too, listening or watching the performance around. the ambiance is so peacefull and cool.
- Mosaic Music Festival - Kenny 'Babyface' Edmonds was awesome!
- Catch free performances at the Concourse and Outdoor Theatre on weekends!