$ $ $ $
1118 Denman St. (at Pendrell St.)
Vancouver, BC V6G 2M8
- The goat cheese with arugula and radish was amazing as was the pita bread with squash, feta and cilantro was wonderful.
- The churros with dolce de leche are INCREDIBLE--second only to the paella! Wow!
- Clear winners are the cod croquettes, pork belly, the chorizo and white bean soup, and the crispy chickpeas.
- Amazing tapas bar. Attention to detail and presentation is top shelf.
- If you have never been in Spain the food will be ok but you should know this is not real spanish food. I'm from Barcelona and the only spanish thing that this restaurant has is the name.
- Pork Belly es el mejor platillo del lugar!!
- Worst dining experience in Vancouver. Disappointing. Nothing Spanish about this place except for the name. The waitress was rude and unhelpful.
- Crazy tender pork shoulders. Very busy, but service is good.
- New favourite restaurant - super tasty and very reasonably priced.
- Order as many dishes as possible; they are all great!
- +1 for the Alhambra 1925 beer
- Get the Barcelona Sour Cocktail. It's the most delicious cocktail I've ever had.
- Chickpeas, anchovies on toast, patatas bravas were very, very good. Friendly service and great wine list.
- What a great we tapas bar! The pork belly - very yummy fatty guilty pleasure. The local cod is tasty and healthy. Server is hot but hard to read, but great at his job.
- The chickpeas are amazingggggg
- Look no further for padron peppers! They serve it here as well as a plethora of other delicious tapas and cheese & meat selections! Try the cod croquettes and patatas bravas too.