Ervin J. Nutter Center
Basketball, Music Venue
- Opened in 1990, the complex can hold around 12,000 people and is home to the WSU Raiders basketball team. The Nutter Center also hosts a variety of other shows, events, and concerts.
- We won! We won! We f**king WON the CHAMPIONSHIP!
- Go see the Wright State Raiders play basketball. It's great for family and friend gatherings!
- Good place for events!!!
- The seats in this venue are not comfortable at all. Bring a cushion and be schedule a Chiropractor visit for the following day. Your back and knees will hurt.
- Pontiac Oakland Convention
- Save money: Enter through gate 9 and buy a drink at the machines BEFORE entering the arena itself. Bottled drinks will cost you about $3 inside. Don't even bother with the $6 beer.
- Stop by the video control room across from the first floor elevator and say hi to the crew and tell em thanks for what they do, they will love it!!
- Kind of small inside and parking is rough, but if your at a concert it is handy to be closer.
- Went to concert this evening. Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Very good.
- Senior Grad.
- Great venue for music concerts
- Looks like a greattt place to play EDM, Checkout my Soundcloud lemme know what you think^_^
- Disney on Ice Frozen!!!!
- Air Force marathon weekend!
- Football weigh ins
- At a concert, the best seats are between sections 212 & 213 in the first row.
- Beware!! The birds are pooping today.
- BIG day at Nutter Center! Got here early. 5th row section 220!!
- If a long line forms before the doors open, don't stand in line. Once the doors open the line will go away.