- 6 Flour Tortillas, or corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup Oil, such as vegetable, canola, or olive oil
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pour oil into a medium size skillet and heat over medium high heat.
- Prepare the tortillas by cutting into triangles, if using corn tortillas you can cut into 6 triangles, if using 6 inch flour tortillas they’re typically a bit bigger and can get about 8.
- Prepare the cinnamon sugar by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir to mix.
- Add the cut tortillas to the heated oil in batches. Fry each side for about 30 seconds until starting to brown and crispy. Then turn and fry the other side.
- When done, transfer to a plate or baking tray lined with paper towels. Once out of the oil immediately sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, continue frying the remaining tortilla until all tortilla chips are fried.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
- IHOP Launched a Pumpkin Pancake Stout With Keegan Ales
- The Absolute Best Thing to Eat in Every State
- These Cities Have the Most Millennials in the US
- 'Shot in the Dark' Is Dunkin' Donuts First-Ever Coffee in a Can
- 18 Indulgent Paleo Recipes