521-523 Lawnmarket (Castle Hill)
Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH1 2PE
+44 131 225 7440
- It was a good choice for a delicious lunch! Nice staff and good sandwiches & soups! The beer was tasty and very very good!
- Lovely little spot on the Royal Mile near Edinburgh Castle. Live music some nights as well!
- The password for the bathroom is 2020.
- The live music is usually fantastic.
- Nice selection of (local) craft beers, very cozy. Live Scottish and Irish folk music almost everyday!
- Fantastic pub on the Royal Mile very near Edinburgh Castle. Cozy, traditional interior. Delicious food, try the scotch egg or split pea soup. Good selection of beer on tap and a friendly staff.
- The place is very well located, near the Edinburgh Castle. I was hungry and fortunately they have food, a combo of soup and sandwich... good!! The place is cool, I definitely recommend it.
- This is place where Timberbush tours are leaving. If you haven't done it. It's a must! You can visit highlands, locks and many more with timerbush. Highly recommend.
- Excellent pub, one of the oldest in Edinburgh. Amazing variety and quality of whiskeys.
- Interesting local pub. Live Celtic music
- Live music is great!
- If you took a Timberbush bus tour you have a 10 percent discount here. Be aware that they don't accept cards.
- Decent pint of Guinness if you're coming back from the Castle
- The scotch pie is quite tasteless.
- Came in on a cold, windy, rainy day. Garlicbread with cheeze and tha days soup was a perfect finish. Joint with an IPA from the tap!
- Good food and Scottish ales on cask. The ploughman's lunch was very good and the Scotch egg sandwich is a beauty.