England Fish & Chips
Seafood, Fish & Chips
$ $ $
2614 Pacific Ave (at E. Willow St)
Long Beach, CA 90806
- Nice and cheap.
- It's very best good. Like big fish and shrimp. I love it.
- Pretty good for the price.
- It's what you can expect from a fish meal. The single fish and chips is sufficient for most people. Best bargain in Long Beach.
- Recession busting meal is only $6. It's not fancy but it does the job.
- The best fish and shrimp around for miles
- Fish and shrimp are awesome!!!
- Bring cash, no cards accepted
- 15pc shrimp & chips special $5.89
- Cash only do not accept plastic.
- Honestly the best fish & chips place I've ever been to. Cash only and closed on sundays, but super cheap and they've been here for over 20 years, which should say something!
- It's busy on Fridays during Lent, but the fish is worth the wait.
- Seriously amazing prices for the best fish and chips in town!
- Best fish in Long Beach hands down. Theyve been standing for years for a reason! If you love fried fish then this is the place you need to be. Also their shrimp is just as fire.