Enfield Square Mall
90 Elm St
Enfield, CT 06082
- Where dreams come to die.
- This place is a hallway with stores.
- Can't believe I am saying this, but this mall actually makes the ghetto Brass Mill Mall in Waterbury look better.
- Just wandered through the actual mall. Did most of my shopping at Target and thought it was well organized and neat. One of the better ones I've been too in a while.
- It's really not as bad as they make it out to be, it's clean and the people are friendly. True it's small as hell but I like it!
- Don't forget to pick up your copy of The Downtown Fiction's "Let's Be Animals" at Hot Topic today!
- Poor excuse for a mall lol
- Small but has what you need without all that walking of other shopping malls
- Shopping Tips For Black Friday 2011 http://cour.at/ueItm3
- The square isn't like it used to be. Most stores are over priced. Macy's is gone and sears maybe as well. A lot of what people to the square is gone. Only go hear if you like expensive stores.
- The theatre
- This mall sucks! There is absolutely nothing in it but target, bath and bosy works, the movies, and victorias secret
- There isn't much going on in this mall. Hit or miss.
- Great mall for fans of zombies, this place is so dead it's undead!
- Macy's, Target y Sears tienen LAS ofertas
- Cute and cozy. Small indeed but wonderful employees at most stores. Check out the children's place! Always great deals and fantastic employees who are always smiling! :)
- Not much too see, has some stores when in time of need.