The Empty Bottle began as a small bar where people came for good beer and good company. It has slowly morphed into one of the best musical dives in Chicago. Entertainment is free or inexpensive, and the beers follow the same cheap trend. The motto is "music friendly dancing." Good music, good beer, and good people encompass this dive and make it one of the best.
Music Venue, Dive Bar
- This is Chicagos premier indie rock club, hosting cutting-edge bands from home and abroad. Cheap Sundays and free Mondays remove the financial risk from gambling on an unknown bill.
- Music 7 days a week. Everything from Anti-pop Consortium to Trans Am, the indie-rock, electronic, experimental, jazz; post-this and pre-that.
- The Empty Bottle was named one of the "Best Rock Clubs in America" by Rolling Stone magazine!!
- Don't pass out on da couch. I did once. Bruce had to carry me and put me on a bus bench. <3 this club.
- Awesome bar! Good bands
- My favorite place on Earth.
- The old school photobooth actually works!
- Be prepared to smell B.O at its finest!! Bring your scented candles or put vicks under your nose
- This is Chicagos premier indie rock club, hosting cutting-edge bands from home and abroad. Cheap Sundays and free Mondays remove the financial risk from gambling on an unknown bill. -ASK
- If you can cram 6 or more people in the photo booth and take a photo then drink a toast to Radley. You win some serious respect and maybe a free show! TW 's Empty Bottle.
- Monday free concerts
- Beer specials are pretty spectacular. $2.50 PBR works.
- Don't overlook the pinball machines.
- The best dive music venue this side of the Mississippi. Cash only bar keeps the patrons in check and the focus on the music. And when the night needs a boost, ask for a few mystery shots.
- Great sound, beer and people!
- The best in indie rock scene cheap liquors too.
- One of the best venues in the city. Great drink specials, usually a dance party, bad ass photo booths. Late night food at Bite, and as always, RIP Radley.
- Get the Backyard Tea.
- Great music venue with pretty awesome acoustics. In between sets for Gang Gang Dance, jump into the old photobooth with some pals. Added bonus - the tamale guy that comes around at the end of the nigh
- A place where you can check out really eclectic sounds for fairly cheap, with a great beer selection. Whoever books their shows has good taste in metal.