- Arsenal Football Club was formed by workers from the Woolwich Arsenal in the 1886, hence their nickname the Gunners. The club moved north of the river to Highbury in 1913.
- One of the best stadiums in the world
- On 10th November 2012, Fulham and Arsenal played one of the games of the season that saw Fulham come from 2 goals down and culminated in a 90+5' penalty save by 'keeper Mark Schwarzer.
- Wow amazing.....
- Ooh to, ooh to be, ooh to be a, GOONER!!
- Most people only come here to see Eboue.
- Whether you support Arsenal or not, always a great stadium to go to watch great football.
- Emirates Cup was won by Galatasaray team of Turkey! 4 August 2013! Dont forget it pleaseee ;)
- Are you a complete Arsenal fanatic? If you haven't already, them why not check out the Legends Tour? An ex-player will take you round the stadium.
- The energy is amazing, the feeling of victory is even better.
- Fantastic Stadium great views access and atmosphere
- Arsenal`s home stadion located in the London Borough of Islington is the second largest football club stadium in England with an all seated capacity of 60,355.
- Go here once you've begged, borrowed or bought a ticket. Watch the greatest football team in the world (that's Arsenal FC) do their stuff. Sit/stand in awe :)
- 2013 Emirates cup winner GALATASARAY.. :)
- gelinmeliii grlmeli ahhaha :D
- The greatest football team on earth play here. Once you attend a game you will be hooked for life.
- Layankan jer
- Arsenal till I die,I'm Arsenal till I die,I know I am,I'm sure I am,I'm Arsenal till I die!
- Can't wait to get club level season ticket..
- I watched arsenal beat barca 2-1!