Embarcadero Center Cinema
Indie Movies, Cineplex, Movie Theater
1 Embarcadero Ctr, Promenade Level (at Battery St)
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Turn OFF your cell phone!
- If you're reading this during the movie you are an asshole.
- Take a moment to realize how much better than other theaters this one is.
- Some SF theaters have more interesting selection, some are better venues, but factor in both, and you'll find the Embarcadero Cinema to be a consistent (& sadly uncontested) winner
- Newly remodeled. You can now reserve specific seats. Concession stand has many new snacks. Finally another movie theater with kettle corn!
- Put nutritional yeast on your popcorn!
- Remodeled and amazing! The leather loungers fully recline
- This is easily the best theater on earth. Wine, electric reclining seats, Jr. size popcorn. I'm not worthy!
- Save money on the ticket and bring your own seat! It's also fun to to watch a movie on your iPad during the main feature (remember to turn off your phone so you don't distract others).
- They validate parking for 4 hours
- Be sure to get the frozen Junior Mints!
- Theaters 4 & 5 have the sweet 1st Class fully reclining seats. Theaters 6 & 7 do not.
- Southwest Spring Roll is surprisingly spicy & tasty.
- Very Tricky to find the Theater since the Embarcadero Center can be a maze if you are not living in SF. Great International Theater with spectacular scenery.
- Great independent films
- The embarcadero center is a maze, be early not to miss your movie!
- These are cramped spaces for films, but there is a lot of foreign and "high risk" fare that won't show anywhere else. Snack bar was first in SF to provide nutritional yeast for popcorn. Yay vegans!
- Take the Shrim bath! It's amazing!
- Watching the new documentary SENNA!
- Free movie posters in the lobby!