4642 Park Blvd (btwn Adams & Madison Ave)
San Diego, CA 92116
- I am made up of 70% water and 30% El Zarape rolled tacos.
- Try the lobster burrito!
- Veggie Supreme BurritoSooooooo goooooood
- Go to El Zarape Mexican Restaurant (Original) and
- Get the scallop tacos. They are amazing!
- Get the fish tacos. 99 cents and delicious!
- Like many have said, Scallop tacos. Hands down. Also their avocado salsa is SO good!
- One of the best 99 cent fish taco I've had. Better than rubios. Get extra white sauce. Any Seafood burritos are awesome.
- Lines can be long but it's worth the wait. Order a cold cerveza while you wait for your food!
- Don't forget to pick up a frequent burrito buyer card!
- Wow. The fish tacos are delicious, cheap, and well proportioned.
- The calamari burrito is to die for. I've consumed dozens!
- Soy rolled tacos are the best
- Veggie supreme is awesome here.
- the california burrito is a-ma-zing!
- A huge variety of burritos, but for your first times, pick their seafood burritos: scallop, soft shell crab, lobster, calamari. Simply rich and delectable.
- Had great lunch here! Potato taco was great veggi friendly! (and yummy) The lobster burrito n $.99 fish tacos were so delicious!!
- I got a salmon, shrimp and scallop taco and they were all great
- A little disappointed in my cheese enchilada. The cheese was not melted so I probably will not return~