Dive Bar, Music Venue, Gay Bar
3158 Mission St (btwn Valencia & Cesar Chavez St)
San Francisco, CA 94110
5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
3:00pm - 12:00am
3:00pm - 8:00pm
- Huge back patio. Perfect place to take a large group of people. Great place to hang out on a nice day and sit outside. -Laurine Wickett, Top Chef
- Now there's a reason to love Mondays: $1 Pabst and $2 well drinks, all day long.
- One of the most rocking spots in bernal!
- If the killer patio is full, you can always shuffleboard!
- On the first Thursday of every month, check out lady-on-lady lube wrestling nights, aka Go Deep!
- Cool dive bar with a pool table, shuffleboard, and outside patio.
- El Rio is the self proclaimed "neighborhood bar with a heck of a lot to offer." Their specials are unbeatable - $1 PBRs and $2 wells on Mondays and a Tuesday - Friday Happy Hour with $3 wells.
- sweetest owners ever, they totally love pit bulls.
- Best patio ever and pbr is $2 !!!!!!
- Great place to just chill and chat. Great drink specials and hella pet friendly.
- I foresee Friday nights will soon going to be POPPING!
- Great salsa dancing every Sunday afternoon with live bands
- Grab a beer and some oysters.
- The grand, homey patio at El Rio is home to one of the biggest monthly dance parties in town. Their Margaritas and Palomas are good and strong, they sell $2 Tecates, and the bartenders are cool.
- Their Margaritas and Palomas are good and strong, they sell $2 Tecates, and the bartenders are all pretty friendly and cool. Get there early to avoid a line.
- On a warm night, their back patio is an amazing place for a drink. Cheap, no frills, but warm with plenty of seating.
- Some of the nicest and down-to-earth folks (staff & patrons) in the City! Stop by, enjoy a libation and possibly strike up a conversation with someone awesome! The Bloody Mary bar/buffet rocks as well
- Enjoy some beers out on the back patio!
- Checkout the comedy show in the back every other Monday night.
- $1 pabst monday