El Rey Theatre
Concert Hall, Rock Club
- An upstairs VIP balcony looks down over the grand ballroom. The all-ages venue usually features standing-room admission. The ballroom has a full bar, and another full bar in the fancy art deco lobby.
- Mid-sized concert venue that has the best of the new music coming through. Get tickets when you can. Dont worry who is playing, it will be great. -Mark Peel, Top Chef
- No matter what. Stay behind the black lines!!!! :)
- Elencenin adresi diye dnyorum
- There are plenty of parking options around the venue, including street parking if youre lucky. Or, valet your car right in front for just $10.
- Amazing venue! Saw Emily Haines here and it was out of this world!
- Phenomenal venue. Joe Moses is a genius.
- decent venue. park on side streets, most are free, just obey those signs to avoid a ticket!
- One of the best live venues in LA. If you can get a spot in front or behind the soundboard, it'll sound even better.
- El Rey is one of LAs best mid-size venues. Jollett of the Airborne Toxic Event says hes never seen a bad show here. More importantly, its one of the few places in LA that actually has class.
- Don't bother showing up early... Artists go on late and there's not a bad location in the house.
- I love this venue. perfect view from top of the stairs no matter who is taller than you. stake out a spot.
- Absolutely LOVE this venue. Great photographer policy.
- actually there's nothing happening here tonight. I forgot it was Monday :(
- Great lighting, fantastic chandeliers, and good sightlines makes this my favorite LA venue.
- A classic LA venue. Leave your gum behind, be nice to the security guards, and don't forget to look up at the ceiling in between bands. Almost every view's a good one here.
- There's another bar upstairs just in case the main ones are too packed.
- Free parking on side streets, but beware expensive drinks - $5 for a can of PBR and $9 for a pint of Guinness
- Great venue to watch bands
- My favorite music venue in Los Angeles. Great sound, clean and intimate. Leave your gum at home (or in your car).