190a Thames St (Mary St)
Newport, RI 02840
- For what you get it's pretty pricey, tacos are ok. I have never deviated from that. It's also BYOB but you have to pay per person drinking (maybe $2?).
- Unbelievably slow. But the food's great. The nachitos especially.
- Anything with the braised pork is delicious!
- Avocado fries are wicked awesome! Gringo tacos are good too.
- The portion is small. There are a lot of flavor going on, but I wish it was more flavorful.
- Baja burrito is delicious!!!
- Be warned: BYOB is $2/ drink.
- The Yucca fries are awesome
- Nachitos were delicious.
- The house-made tortillas are amazing