El Jardin De China
3737 Junction Blvd
Corona, NY 11368
- Best Chinese food in Corona.
- Get the pork chops ma dude
- Mmmmm.....chuleta fritas
- Best Chinese Restaurant in the area. The House Iced Tea is awesome.
- This is my favorite Chinese restaurant in Queens. I've been eating here since I was a little girl. We always get the beef and broccoli with fried rice. It's always perfect.
- they close kind of early but this chino latino spot is pretty good. can't go wrong with the chicharon de pollo. drinks are good + strong too.
- I have been coming here since my toddler years. Food is great, service is good. No alcohol, beers only. Who remembers the chinese restaurant where GNC is at?
- Been coming here since I was a little girl! Love the Chuletas! They are the best pork chops ever!
- The shrimp with garlic sauce, fried rice and plaintain combo is deelish
- Everything !
- Niceee food
- Good food. Chicken and broccoli. They serve beer.
- Beef stew was delicious! It was soft & didn't really need a knife to pull it apart! Got the dinner combo during lunch.
- Amazing like always!
- Asked a waiter. He said the owner is from Paraguay.
- Really good chops here. Great for family night out.
- Best spanish/chinese place.
- Try the Beef with Tomato yummmm
- One of the hidden spots in corona. Food here is great!!
- It's Cuban/Chinese...not dominican. It's Cash only. Very friendly service and great food.