El Cerrito Mexican Restaurant
325 Sharon Park Dr #B4 (at Sand Hill Rd)
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- this is a great place for Mexican food. owner is a great guy
- The tamale oaxaqueo was tasty and the Masa was just right. Orders came quickly.
- Delicious Mexican food served by a welcoming and attentive staff
- A little pricey but decent burrito and nachos.
- It's actually kinda authentic Mexican food, except for that yellow cheese they put in the beans. The molcajete (with beef, chicken and shrimp) was very good.
- The service is simply pleasing ! No frills but no lack of service as well! The red salsa is very flavorful , comfy little counter that seats 7 ! With a tv
- Food and service are good. Seemed like an older clientele comes to this restaurant.
- Enchiladas thumbs up
- It is the first place where I ate Mexican food and fell on love it from the first bite!
- The best Mexican restaurant in the area, and the staff is so nice but Amy is the best to serve.
- Try the Camarones a la vista! It comes with shrimp and chicken, with tomatoes avocado and cheese. Take these and wrap them in tortillas (either corn or flower). Beans and rice are on the side.
- Try the sea bass. AMAZING
- Best fish tacos ever!