406 S Mississippi Ave (btwn 3rd St. & 4th St.)
Atoka, OK 74525
- The skillet queso was good but the chips were stale
- Get the thousand island dressing. It's homemade and very good!
- You have to try the Pollo Jack Fundido!!! Ask for Emily Henderson as a waitress. She rocks!!!!
- Great food, but sub-par service. Wait time was more than 45 minutes.
- Salsa is not good I had to dump salt in it to be spicy.. also the customer service is horrible
- Salsa is great!!
- Beef enchiladas are very good but the chip baskets are not big enough or brought often enough