$ $ $ $
- Even though its in a tourist spot the burger is pretty awesome! If your stuck and are hungry it won't disappoint !
- Candidate for one of those restaurant makeover shows. The view is great, the service was nice, but the food is terribly poor and completely over priced. Go to Fish Market instead.
- I highly recommend the seafood crepes add a house or caesar salad and you have a perfect lunch for two!
- Crab stuffed mushrooms in lobster cream sauce are heaven. Not too filling either, the perfect appetizer.
- Ask for the steak tacos because they aren't on the menu! So good!
- Great margaritas and the fish tacos were yummy.
- Daily Happy Hour here! And all night on Sundays!!
- Had the fish tacos. Awesome! Try the beer sampler you won't be disappointed.
- Terrible service, and bad food. Second time here, we thought we will give them another chance but had the same experience both time. Not coming here again.
- Try the Torrey Pines! It's Sweet Tea Vodka with Lemonade. #Yummy
- Try the crab cake Benedict!
- Free chowder with VIP pass when u purchase an entre.
- Overpriced and underwhelming.
- Order the ahi sandwich with avacado. Messy but good.
- 7-days a week Happy Hour. Good during pricing.
- Good place for people-watching
- Fish and Chips are natural choice and its prepared well
- Seafood is great, interesting preparations. Service meh.
- Steak salad and stone IPA are really good. Stefanie rocks!!!
- Good for coffee