Music Venue, Rock Club, Nightclub
- Arrive late.
- Stage lighting here sucks.
- Great intimate indie venue, with free residency shows to boot!
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Part Time Punks= Best Punky Time!
- Valient Thorr is playing an early all-ages show here on the 16th!
- Arrive late, drink jack and eat at two boots pizza, the vegan is awesome
- Fun fact: Airborne Toxic Event played 10 of their first 12 shows here. They literally had to beg for the slot after Spaceland said no. What do you think the booking agent would say now?
- Watch out when you walk in that you don't fall and break a hipster!
- Wear your dancing shoes and get ready to party when Walk the Moon opens for Kaiser Chiefs here on March 19, 2012!
- One of the best venues in LA.
- Great parking and good food in the surrounding neighborhoods! Once you get in the drinks at the full bar are inexpensive. The venue is small but every view is a great view!
- Going here means youve gotta venture out into the artists Echo Park enclave. Plenty of great out-of-town bands blow through here on a regular basis, but dont expect top-list clientele.
- Any night is a good night. Beers $5-$9. Not bad. You can order pizza from the venue. First timers please don't block the walkway/bar to the patio. A lot of indie bands and upcoming artists. [chvrches]
- If you're into funk, soul and fancy footwork, then Funky Sole's on Saturday is for you. The music is hard not to dance to and you'll find yourself grooving out on a floor packed with breakers.
- Plenty of places to sit. Small venue, so it's very intimate, making it easy to see the artist up close without having to wait in line all day.
- Grand ole echo on Sunday afternoon/evening. Blue grass. Cheap beer. Patio. The good life
- The Echo: the stage is stacked on subwoofers. So you feel it in your pants.
- Sock Puppet Sitcom Theatre. This month, Roseanne. Next month, The Golden Girls!
- The Echo and its downstairs counterpart, Echoplex book the hottest indie bands. Stop by the Echo for regular Bootie L.A. nights, featuring DJs spinning rock and pop mash-ups.
- One of my favorite places to see a show in LA. Every view is a good view and if you get bored of the crowds take your beer out back and chat up a stranger or stare at your feet. Bring cigarettes.