2934 Russell St (btwn I-75 & Mack)
Detroit, MI 48207
5:00am - 4:00pm
- Did you know Eastern Market is the world's oldest open air market?
- Great music and food! Be sure to talk to all the merchants - most of them love to tell you their stories!
- this is by far the BEST place to get your veggies and herbs while exploring the "D".....its always alot of people you just might run into someone you havent seen in a while
- Great people and a lot of locally-grown food. What more can you ask? Great shops nearby, too: Cost Plus Wine Shoppe, DeVries & Co. for goods and cheeses, Rocky's penny candy, and Germack for nuts.
- Eastern Market has been feeding Detroit since 1891. Public market hours are 7am-4pm every Saturday, but stores in the district are open throughout the week.
- Arrive long before they set up the karaoke at Berts.
- Fresh veggies and cheap. Bring your own bags. In the summer, sit outside, grab some ribs grilled on the street and watch locals try their vocals at karoake.
- favorite place in detroit, along with belle isle. stop at supinos for great pizza
- One of the bright spots in Detroit. Huge open air market with fresh veggies, fruit, flowers, and other treats. Get there early on the weekend bc crowds can be brutal.
- Urban farming lives on in Detroit's Eastern Market. People from around the city come to enjoy the market and its many goods, including those from Will Gardner, interviewed in AMERICA REVEALED.
- Try and buy some local produce and products!
- Our Frozen Treat truck will be parked at Eastern Market in Detroit on July 9th from 10am to 4pm. Come and get some tasty, free ice cream!
- Don't forget to bring your own cart or bags!
- Absolutely the best farmer's market...and news flash: it's open year round, not just for Flower Day.
- Best place for fresh fruits and veggies. Open all year round on Saturday. Even in Winter.
- Definitely one of Detroit's Gems!
- Martha loves it! What more can be said?! :-)
- gotta get the corned beef from Gratiot Central Market!
- One of the Best Things about Detroit!! A great way to spend a Saturday morning.
- All this for the same price as one grocery store red pepper. Awe yeah.