East River Promenade
Park, Trail, Plaza
East River (btwn E 60th St & Triborough Bridge)
New York, NY 10014
- Breathe fresh air and appreciate the view.
- Awesome place to sit relax and enjoy the day with family
- Beautiful park with incredible potential, great for running with rewarding views from the waterfront including the Manhattan & Brooklyn Bridge. Convenient place to check out the Annual July4 fireworks
- They need to finish the damn construction... its taking forever, once complete itll probably be really great and enjoyable space!!! Nice views of roosevelt island and parts of the Queens/Bronx
- Fresh air, running
- Great route for running. Comes with a nice view of the East River and Queens.
- Carl Schurz park (90st-84st) - dog park with off leash areas. Has a place with lots of stone steps, good for workouts.
- A beautiful spot to take a nice, quiet walk. Or run. Or bike ride. Or a nap. I love it here.
- Quiet for thinking at night. Great place for a run in the day.
- Really nice, especially on a beautiful summer day, like today.
- Come late at night. Enjoy the peace and the water.
- Tugboats and such.