East Haven Town Beach
- Cute splash pad for kids but the beach itself is SUPER small. Sand is average and there's lots of rocks in the water. Good for just hanging - not a full day at the beach.
- Parking is difficult, but if you endure it, its totally worth it. Least crowded and most quiet beach Ive ever been too. Its beautiful!
- Great beach. I took these photos when there was a snow storm. The summer is always busy. There is a volleyball net, seasonal bathrooms, sandpiper restaurant across the street, playscape, & Splashpad
- Beautiful beach and surrounding area
- Great clean beach with free parking on the street; across from the Sandpiper
- Park on the street it's free!
- Don't drink the water!
- The beach is beautiful now after having it redone from hurricane! New sand, not rocky, good size for small town!
- Waaaaaay to many bugs here.
- shitty beach.
- Watch out for broken glass!
- Nice beach peaceful, lots of seagulls, used to be free parking, not sure now, I love to shoot photos here. Great sunsets in the a.m.
- Bon fire on the beach