East Harbor State Park
Campground, Beach, Harbor / Marina
1169 N Buck Rd (Lake Erie)
Lakeside Marblehead, OH 43440
- Walk the entire beach...beautiful!
- Watch out for bored rangers. They will write u up for fun
- Great campground!
- Wonderful swimming beach, clear water. There were signs about what to look for in case blue green algae came near shore but there was none.
- Best campground I have been to by far!
- Nothing like folding pants outdoors
- Nice state park. Lots of natural space, not much thought into designing or curating the space.
- Clean sites and restroom. There are obviously a lot of mosquitos near the pond at night.
- If you walk the gravel path to it's fullest there will be a more secluded and shallower beach. Lots of boaters docking boats and picnicking. Only downside is excessive algae in the water but not bad.
- Great state park! Always maintained and well kept. Great place to camp!
- Great place to go camping!
- Great campground. Launching area isn't so great, too much seagrass.
- Shower earlier in the day instead of 10pm. The womens shower house in C loop has only cold water after10p
- Not much for privacy. Sites are packed in pretty tight. Beautiful place though!
- Great Tofts ice cream at the campstore. Best beach on the North Shore
- Awesome site.
- Wet lands trail, lake at sunset.
- Keep your drinks wet and your wood dry!
- Nice disc golf course, and plenty of nice trails to hike. Great family fun!