BBQ, Breakfast, Bar
398 S Washington St.
Berkeley Springs, WV 25411
- The cole slaw is awesome. Classic style.
- Don't sit at the round table in the back. Ugliest tablecloth ever!!
- They are closing soon
- Omlets and hash browns are legit!
- Great BBQ!
- The brisket is to die for! They also have terrific sandwiches with super fresh ingredients.
- Great bbq, portions are huge. Love it
- Housemade chips are delicious! All of the BBQ is good too.
- Pound for pound the pulled pork BBQ sand with fries will fill up even the person who could eat a whole horse..... Enjoy
- Pulled pork is amazing! Great service too!
- Not totally bbq, we had breakfast.
- Brisket was good but it was more like pot roast than BBQ
- Had the pull pork BBQ sand and coleslaw very good ;) would diff go there again
- Told to seat myself and then ignored, I heard their food was pretty good, we left to find a place with service
- Potato salad is yummy!!
- Pancakes good - too many panckes bad. As mayor of earthdog, I can say with authority that two pancakes are enough for anyone
- Go here, eat good food. I always get a Ruben with fries. Trivia - they have the sink from Donna's Coffee Stop in the bar