Eagle Rock Reservation
Park, Scenic Lookout
Eagle Rock Avenue (Near Smith Manor Blvd)
West Orange, NJ 07052
- I come here a lot,and just think..Quiet,and peaceful.
- excellent trails for running, walking, horseback, or dogs
- Peaceful and fantastic view of Jersey and the NYC Skyline
- Good for dates and walking the trails, I also use for photo shoots
- Wonderful view and a very nice memorial for those we lost.
- Great spot for photos. The turning leaves are amazing.
- Pick the wild raspberries in summer and listen to the whispering canopy of wisdom from guardian trees residing on this sacred land.
- Best view of NY in NJ
- Great trails for a quiet morning run.
- Quick stop before going home. Love what they did for Sept 11th Memorial.
- Its magical.
- Beautiful view of nyc in distance and setting for 9/11 memorial
- the 9/11 memorial was cool to see with the NY skyline
- Great views of the city. If you're into photography, I recommend bringing a telephoto lens and arriving early for moonrise & sunrise shots. The entire ledge is usually lined with photographers.
- Well maintained park area/reservation. Plus, two Pokmon Go gyms inside.
- Fantastic views of Manhattan.
- The 9/11memorial, the views of the city.
- Hiking, views
- Its an amazing view plus good trails to run, jog, hike etc.
- Wonderful trails but they are not marked real well so you can't tell where you were going often times.
Prospect Avenue (Eagle Rock Avenue)
1 Crest Dr (at Eagle Rock Reservation)
235 Prospect Ave (Eagle Rock Ave.)