Each Peach Market
3068 Mount Pleasant St NW
Washington, DC 20009
- Super cute market with fresh veggies sandwiches and fruit. Employees are super friendly too!
- Sandwiches are great. Most items are overpriced. Layout favors style over function.
- Great place love "the dude" sandwich
- fresh vegetables- Small but I love that place
- The Rock Creek Pork sandwich is seriously one of the best sandwiches Ive ever had in my life. Get it.
- Great sandwiches with fresh ingredients!
- I don't even live nearby anymore but I still drop by for veggies like celeriac, hakusei turnips or whatever is in season. They got all the local kids trickling springs, hex ferments, millstone...
- Not a good place to get general "groceries," but a good place to wander in and pick up some specialty seasonal fruit, meat, and veg.
- Their baked snacks are pretty lovely
- Love this little market! I pick up my CSA here weekly and love the deli counter & fresh everything. Check out their IG for pairings/tastings
- Bjorn's Bakes gluten free cookies are where it's at!
- The Dude sandwich!
- They give away free donuts later in the day if they're not sold out. Love it!!